Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm googlable!

Hey -- I just typed "I went to CVS to get some generic prozac (i.e. fluoxetine) for my depressed dog" into Google and found this blog!  apparently, I'm the only person who has ever published that particular sentence on the Internet.

Ok.  After another 2 minutes of research, I see the celebration was premature.  I took off the quotation marks and tried again, and this blog doesn't show up in the first 20 SCREENS of results.  I.e. it's not in the top 200 results.  There are Russian sites, Chinese sites, and sex sites that show up ahead of me (and I have no idea where I actually show up; I've stopped looking).  So maybe I need to learn a bit about web traffic optimization.

On the other hand, I really don't care.

"Shut up, he explained."

No comments:

Post a Comment