Friday, June 3, 2011

First Post

The point of this blog is to "fix" prices of consumer goods and services.  Not "price fixing" in the antitrust sense (although there's an intentional pun in there somewhere) but to (1) fix prices in the sense of trying to figure out what a price for a given item should be and (2) fix prices that are "broken", i.e. that are nowhere near where they should be.

I'm going to start just by noting some things from my own experience.  Obviously, comments in the same vein are welcome, as are comments based on inside knowledge of how particular products are priced.
 
319/23 up date:  just going through this blog looking for typos; I see I have drifted from this original purpose.  Really the blog has been about things I find interesting or important, not just prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment